All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe leading resource for professional bath designers, Bath Planning is based on the NKBA's Kitchen and Bathroom Planning Guidelines and the related Access Standards published in 2012. This one-stop reference presents the best practices developed by the association's committee of professionals through extensive research. Now thoroughly updated with new photographs and illustrations in full color, and with a special emphasis on client needs, research, and references to industry information, this second edition reflects the latest information on sustainability, universal design, building codes, and research. A companion website complements coverage.
- Author BiographyThe NATIONAL KITCHEN & BATH ASSOCIATION is the only nonprofit trade association dedicated exclusively to the kitchen and bath industry and is the leading source of information and education for professionals in the field. With more than 50,000 members, it has provided valuable resources for industry professionals, students, and consumers for more than fifty years.
- Author(s)NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association)
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- Series TitleNKBA Professional Resource Library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight1746 g
- Width219 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.