All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionFound in our archives, the Black's Sketchbooks are a series of books produced in the early 20th century by a group of well-kwn artists. Each book contains pen sketches of iconic English and Scottish cities and counties. There are also some books on famous Continental cities such as Paris and Venice. The result is a charming series of books that present a fascinating look at British and European locations as they were almost a century ago. This title looks at Bath and Wells as they were in 1920.
- Author BiographyD.S. Andrews studied at the Royal College of Art. After military service in World War I, he worked as an illustrator, painter and illuminator. He was also successively head of the Bath School of Art, principal of Derby School of Arts and Crafts, and principal of Leeds and Sheffield Colleges of Art.
- Author(s)D.S. Andrews
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleBlack's Sketchbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note24 b & w images
- Weight247 g
- Width156 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.