All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionBathhouses and Bodybags is Anne Crescini's second book about life as a foreigner in the Land of the Rising Sun. This collection of 100 short readings covers both serious topics like gender issues and religion, and more humorous issues like toilets, bread, and the maddening lack of air conditioning and heat. Drawing on more than 13 years of experience living and working among the Japanese people, Anne aims to build on the information and insight from her first book, Driving Me Crazy About It. Whether you are living in Japan, planning on moving here, or just interested in learning the ins-and-outs of the culture, Bathhouses and Bodybags will send you on your way to learning about this complex but fascinating culture, and hopefully leave you wanting to experience the wonder of Japan for yourself.
- Author BiographyAnne Crescini has been living in Japan for thirteen years. She is currently working as a university teacher on the southern island of Kyushu. In addition to writing books about life in Japan, she also enjoys researching Japanese English and Study Abroad. She is living the dream with her husband Riz, and three young daughters.
- Author(s)Anne Crescini
- Date of Publication21/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.