All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book lets you use washable yarn, terry cloth and sponge stuffing to create more than 20 bath-safe toys that are sure to make a splash. You can take the plunge with these charming undersea crocheted creatures from Megan Kreiner, author of the wildly popular Crochet a Zoo. You can: create soft and safe bath toys that use water-friendly materials such as worsted-weight cotton yarn, terry cloth, and natural sponge stuffing; dive confidently into each project; patterns for these crocheted toys follow a step-by-step approach; and, personalize the look with a variety of simple finishing and customizing details.
- Author BiographyMegan Kreiner learned to knit and crochet at an early age. She is an artist and animator for DreamWorks Animation SKG.
- Author(s)Megan Kreiner
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight395 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.