All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionCollecting the first four issues of the new series! The Joker is dead. Arkham City is closed. As a new day begins, Bruce Wayne finds himself in devastating pain, recovering from his injuries and questioning whether his role as Batman is still necessary to the city's survival. But can even death keep The Joker from tormenting the Dark Knight?
- Author BiographyPeter J. Tomasiis a<i>New York Times</i>best-selling authorknown for his current work on SUPERMANand previous projects BATMAN AND ROBIN<i>, </i>SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN<i>, </i>BATMAN - DETECTIVE COMICS, AND BATMAN ARKHAM KNIGHT, along with other commercially successful books, GREEN LANTERN COPRS, BRIGHTEST DAY, EMERALD WARRIORS, AND NIGHTWING<i>.</i>Over the course of his career withDC Comics- more than two decades of hit books - Peter served as a group editor ushering in new eras for BATMAN, GREEN LANTERN, AND JSAalong with special projects likeKINGDOM COME. Peter also is the author of the creator owned books<i>Light Brigade</i>(Dark Horse) with artist Peter Snejbjerg, <i>The Mighty</i>(Dark Horse) with Keith Champagne and artistsPeter Snejbjerg and Chris Samnee, and the critically acclaimed horror/drama series, <i>House of Penance</i>(Dark Horse) with artist Ian Bertram.
- Author(s)Peter J. Tomasi
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication12/01/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Artist(s)Viktor Bogdanovic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.