All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe epic finale of BATMAN & ROBIN ETERNAL is here! The Dynamic Duo thought they defeated her for good, but w, five years later, Mother is back and she's ready to enact her grand plan--one that's even worse than Dick Grayson and the Robins could have ever imagined. And, when the truth behind Batman's greatest failure is revealed, one of his allies may walk away from the fight forever. As the world burns, it's up to Dick Grayson to save an entire generation from unspeakable tragedy! In this, the finale of the sequel to the New York Times best-selling series BATMAN ETERNAL, secrets are revealed, friendships are tested, and things will never be the same for the Bat-family. From best-selling writers James Tynion IV and Scott Snyder! Collects BATMAN AND ROBIN ETERNAL #14-26.
- Author BiographyScott Snyder is a #1 New York Times best-selling writer and one of the most critically accalimed scribes in all of comics. His works include Batman, Batman Eternal, Superman Unchained, American Vampire and Swamp Thing. He has also been published in Zoetrope, Tin House, One-Story, Epoch, Small Spiral Notebook, and other journals, and has a short story collection, Voodoo Heart, which was published by Dial Press. He teaches at Columbia University and Sarah Lawrence University and lives in New York with his wife, Jeanie, and his son, Jack Presley.
- Author(s)Scott Snyder
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Artist(s)James Tynion
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.