All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBATPANTS the orang-utan is completely, wildly HAIRY. She loves swinging through trees, and apple crumble and roast chicken. But most of all she loves her family, the Loveharts, and all their madcap adventures. Mrs Lovehart is a stuntwoman and so the whole family is off to watch her in action in her latest film. But someone on set has an eeeevil plan and things could turn nasty - will it be Batpants to the rescue?
- Author BiographyJeremy Strong once worked in a bakery, putting the jam into three thousand doughnuts every night. Now he puts the jam in stories instead, which he finds much more exciting. At the age of three, he fell out of a first-floor bedroom window and landed on his head. His mother says that this damaged him for the rest of his life and refuses to take any responsibility. He loves writing stories because he says it is 'the only time you alone have complete control and can make anything happen'. His ambition is to make you laugh (or at least snuffle). Jeremy Strong lives near Bath with his wife, Gillie, four cats and a flying cow.
- Author(s)Jeremy Strong
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight106 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.