All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the Amazon jungle, members of a scientific expedition are disappearing...Jake fears his dad, a bat biologist, is in danger. Against his father's wishes, he flies to Brazil to join the team, and embarks on his own investigation. High up in the treacherous rainforest capy, something is waiting for him. Something as ancient as the disaurs, but fiercer. Something that wants a gruesome revenge ...
- Author BiographyPaul Zindel was born on Staten Island, New York, where he spent ten years working as a chemistry teacher before becoming a writer. His first book, The Pigman, was published in 1969 to massive acclaim. He has since written over a dozen more novels and established himself as one of the strongest writers in his field. In 1971 he won the Pulitzer Prize for drama for The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds and, more recently, published an autobiographical account of his formative years, The Pigman and Me. Paul Zindel lived in Montague, New Jersey until his death in 2003 at the age of 66.
- Author(s)Paul Zindel
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication02/06/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Weight142 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.