Bats in the Larder: Memories of a 1970s Childhood by the Sea by Jeremy Wells (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen 11-year-old Jeremy Wells moved home with his family from a bustling London suburb to the Sussex Coast, he was scarcely prepared for the weird and wonderful world he would encounter. Here was a place in which goats used public transport, buses waited for people, trains didn't fit the stations and seeing a film was the last reason for going to the cinema. And the neighbours were even stranger...In this affectionate and hilarious recollection of forty years ago, the author recalls the culture-shock of a family moving to an ancient town by the sea which was just two hours - and two decades - away from the capital.
- Author(s)Jeremy Wells
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight210 g
- Width110 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.