Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $13.50 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by nickosloot
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by marlowes_books
- Est. delivery by 8 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
About this product
- DescriptionPatrick McLanahan returns to dramatic flying action as conflict between North and South Korea sparks an international crisis -- in the latest high-tech, high-action thriller from ex-pilot Dale Brown, the New York Times bestselling author of Flight of the Old Dog and The Tin Man. * Filled with explosive adventure, unforgettable characters and authentic techlogy, Dale Brown's New York Times bestselling vels have established him as the undisputed master of the aerial thriller. Now he returns to the air in a spectacular vel about a world on the brink of war and a new generation of brash young heroes...Aerial combat expert Patrick McLanahan's latest challenge is to turn a group of young, maverick pilots into America's premier tactical strike force. This already difficult task takes on unexpected urgency when the fragile peace in Asia is shattered as South Korean fighter-bombers attack North Korea in support of a massive people's revolt. To the world's surprise, North Korea surrenders, the borders are thrown open and the defiant new United Republic of Korea is born -- ready to use its reserve of nuclear warheads to take on the USA and even attack China in order to preserve its sovereignty. Thus begins a violent conflict that threatens to embroil all of Asia. Enter McLanahan's raw, audacious team, sent into the fray both to protect United Korea and to stop it...
- Author BiographyFormer US Air Force captain Dale Brown was born in Buffalo, New York. He was still serving in the US Air Force, where he was a navigator-bombardier, when he wrote his first thriller, The Flight of the Old Dog. His most recent novel, The Tin Man, is now available in paperback.
- Author(s)Dale Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/03/2000
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/06/2001
- Weight623 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.