All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThird volume in the bestselling Starbuck Chronicles. The battle for control of Richmond, the Confederate capital, continues through the hot summer of 1862. Captain Nate Starbuck, yankee fighting for the Southern cause, has to survive and win in the bitter struggle t only against the formidable Northern army but equally in opposition to his own superiors who would like thing better than to see Nate Starbuck dead and dishoured. Starbuck's courage is tested to the limit in his desperate maeuvres to retrieve his own and the Legion's hour in this the thrid narrative of Bernard Cornwell's sweeping epic of the American Civil War.
- Author BiographyBernard Cornwell was born in London, raised in Essex and worked for the BBC for eleven years before meeting Judy, his American wife. Denied an American work permit he wrote a novel instead and has been writing ever since. He and Judy divide their time between Cape Cod and Charleston, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Bernard Cornwell
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Starbuck Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.