All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these books, Peter Dennis sets the paper soldiers of the 19th century marching again across the wargames tables of the 21st. All the troop types of the wars are represented in full colour in a format designed to create stands of soldiers which can be used to re-fight these epic struggles for the control of Britain. Although the figures can be used with any of the commercial sets of wargame rules, an introduction to wargaming and a simple set of rules by veteran wargamer Andy Callan is included, along with buildings, trees and even early gunpowder weapons, fearsome Irish Kern and ruthless European mercenaries.
- Author BiographyPeter Dennis is a historical and military illustrator of long standing. He has illustrated books for all the major publishers, notably in recent years Osprey publishing for whom he has illustrated over 150 titles. Wargames brought him into the military world as a boy and he has retained his fascination with models and the games you can play with them ever since.
- PublisherHelion & Company
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleBattle for Britain
- Place of PublicationSolihull
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHelion & Company
- Content NoteColour ills throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.