All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's 1852 and cousins Patrick and Beth sail to Fiji on the HMS Calliope under the command of Captain James E. Home. They arrive at the islands to find that the Christian Fijians are at war with the n-Christian Fijians. Missionary James Calvert is trying to make peace and suggests that the captain allow peace negotiations on board the British vessel. Patrick and Beth learn about sacrificial living when they observe Calvert's determination to live on Fiji despite the dangers and impoverished conditions and that he is willing to risk his life to live as Jesus would.
- Author(s)Marianne Hering,Wayne Thomas Batson
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleImagination Station Books
- Series Part/Volume Number08
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Out-of-print date26/02/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.