All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJenny discovers some of the mysteries of the Cosmos as Futuna and her travel to Futuna's home planet Aurion. After passing through the First Wormhole and landing on Aurion they play happily amongst the enchanting flowers. But little did they kw they would soon be thrown into the battle of the Millennium! Wicked Queen Tulreen and evil King Zoyrel had ordered an attack on Aurion to capture the Genies and imprison them in the Sphere of Dark Matter until their magic was transferred to Tulreen so they could rule the Multiverse. Great Oracle Titanimus reveals that only the Great Vase of Ra can save the Genies. King Farook tells Jenny, It will be a very dangerous journey to retrieve the Great Vase from your dresser back on Earth. Only you can make this decision. Will Jenny say Yes and make the perilous voyage with King Farook back to Earth? Will King Farook and the Genies win the battle? What happens to Jenny when the battle is over? Will she really become a Genie? Find the answers in Book 3 and Book 4 - Jenny Becomes a Genie? and even more adventures for JENNY and FUTUNA in future My Genie and Me Series books.
- Author(s)Betty Crofoot,Roo Arledge
- PublisherE-Booktime, LLC
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintE-Booktime, LLC
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Roo Arledge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.