All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this mograph is to analyze the U.S. Army battlefield distribution system from a Systems Thinking perspective. The method involves a holistic analysis of the distribution systems as it functions within its environment. Because identification of patterns and amalies is an important aspect of Systems Thinking, the subject matter of this mograph reaches beyond Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) to historical precedent. Whether for tomorrow, or the more distant future, the object is to discover the leverage points within the system that will help the U.S. Army avoid repeating the logistics shortcomings of OIF. To shed some historical light on the current problem with U.S. Army distribution, this mograph examines the German Army's attempt at solving an identified battlefield distribution problem during the interwar period (1919 - 1939).
- Author(s)Paul W Rodgers
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight118 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.