All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThings Wilf was worried about before: 1. Lion dentists. 2. Creepy crawlies wearing wigs. 3. Marmite. Things Wilf is worried about w: 4. The most evil man in the world. 5. Anyone called Alan. 6. Alan deciding to become a pirate and destroy the world. Alan is Wilf's self-styled evil lunatic next-door-neighbour. He has a grumpy robot sidekick and a silent right-hand-dog, Kevin Phillips. He is ridiculous. But when Alan decides that pirating is an excellent way to destroy the world, Wilf kws he will have to overcome his fear of parrots and walking the plank to stop him...
- Author BiographyGeorgia Pritchett (Author) Georgia Pritchett is a comedy writer who has written for a number of TV comedies and comedians including The Thick Of It, Veep, Miranda, Have I Got News For You, Smack the Pony, Graham Norton, Jo Brand, Paul Merton, Lenny Henry, Ronnie Corbett, Wallace and Gromit and several other real, fictional and occasionally plasticine people. Wilf the Mighty Worrier is Georgia's first work for children. She lives in London with her partner and two children. Jamie Littler (Illustrator) Jamie is a St. Albans-based illustrator who graduated from the Arts Institute at Bournemouth in 2008, and won a High Commendation in the Macmillan Children's Book Award in the same year. Since then Jamie has worked with many varied clients, and his debut children's book, 'MUM'S THE WORD', written by Timothy Knapman, is to be published by Hodder Children's Books in 2013. He is the creator, writer and illustrator of the on-going comic series 'COGG & SPROKIT' which is serialised in the Phoenix Comic, and his debut fiction series 'ATOMIC!', published by Scholastic Children's Books, written and created by Guy Bass, was released in 2012. When not trying to tame his un-naturally fast growing hair, he likes drawing, colouring in, cutting things out and sticking things in. Whatever medium he uses, Jamie tries to create a 'hand-made', organic and energetic feeling in his work. His interests are pretty wide and varied; although he does have a soft spot for wild animals and things that go bump in the night. Jamie is represented by Jodie Marsh at United Agents.
- Author(s)Georgia Pritchett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWilf the Mighty Worrier
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Children's Books
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamie Littler
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.47Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $26.61Trending at AU $30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.