All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis paperback tackles the pressing need to expand the vision of strategic US public diplomacy. It explores the interplay of power politics, culture, identity, and communication and explains how the underlying communication and political dynamics have redefined what 'strategic communication' means in today's international arena.
- Author BiographyR.S. Zaharna is an Associate Professor of Communication at American University in Washington, D.C. and was a Research Fellow with the Annenberg Center on Public Diplomacy at the University of Southern California, USA (2011-2013). She has written extensively on strategic communication and culture, and has addressed audiences in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia on the challenges of public diplomacy in a global communication era.
- Author(s)R. S. Zaharna
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleStudies in Diplomacy and International Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.