All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.28Free postage
- AU $14.99Was:AU $23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis riveting alt history introduces disaurs into a pivotal moment in human history. Now the 1815 Battle of Waterloo is something other than a crushing defeat for the French emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, when he unleashes a terrible secret weapon - giant carnivorous survivors from pre-history on his unsuspecting adversaries. In this world, smaller saurs are an everyday danger in the forests of Europe, and the Americas are a forbidden zone roamed by the largest and most deadly animals ever to walk the earth. But in his quest for power, Napoleon has found a way to turn these disaurs into nineteenth-century weapons of mass destruction. Only Willem, the teenage son of a court magician who lives near the battlefield, has the power to ruin the tyrant's plans. And Napoleon will stop at thing to find him.
- Author BiographyBrian Falkner was born and raised in Auckland, New Zealand, and now lives in Australia. He is the award-winning, best-selling author of several action-adventure novels, including Battlesaurus: Invasion England, Brainjack, and the Recon Team Angel series.
- PrizesWinner of New Zealand Book Awards for Children and Young Adults: Young Adults 2016.
- Author(s)Brian Falkner
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSquare Fish
- Weight272 g
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.