All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book sought to explore whether school funding practices satisfy the equity and adequacy standards delineated by policymakers and judges, and demanded by the broader public. A funding formula myopia, the book argues, has left student engagement largely overlooked. It comes as surprise, therefore, that vast funding enhancements have introduced disappointing outcomes results. The book argues the front of the classroom must become and remain the epicenter of reform activity: and that transforming instructional and engagement behaviors are effort-intensive endeavors that very little in pecuniary terms.
- Author BiographyJustin A. Collins holds undergraduate and Master degrees from the University of Virginia along with MBA, Ph.D. (K-12 Educational Administration) and law degrees from the University of Missouri. Collins returned home to Southwest Missouri and currently resides in Springfield.
- Author(s)Justin A. Collins
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/06/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight467 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.