All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Batwoman's search for Medusa brings her together with the Amazing Amazon, Wonder Woman, but even the teaming of the World's Finest might t be eugh to bring down the mythological monster - leading Bones, the DEO, Abbot and the Religion of Crime to all descend on Gotham City to take part in the fight. * Collects Batwoman #12-17, #0.
- Author BiographyJ.H. Williams entered the comics field in 1991 and immediately began getting attention for his finely crafted work on such titles as Batman, Starman and Seven Soldiers of Victory. William's went on to co-create and pencil the hit series PROMETHEA with comics legend Alan Moore. His recent works include writing and drawing the critically acclaimed DC The New 52 title BATWOMAN as well as drawing Neil Gaiman's return to the legendary SANDMAN series.
- Author(s)J. H. Williams
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width170 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.