Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionHousing construction is one of the most fundamental tasks of architecture and urbanism. And many cities are experiencing a strong increase in demand from families with children or for mixed and integrated living. Projects designed for owner-occupation often offer ideal solutions, because owner occupants who are both investors and decision-makers set new standards for quality as well as cost savings.
- Author BiographyAnnette Becker, Ph.D.,is an art historian and curator at Deutsches Architekturmuseum in Frankfurt/Main
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- Languageger, eng
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note300 colour illustrations, 300 farb. Abb.
- Weight1370 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byAnnette Becker,Kristien Ring,Laura Kienbaum,Peter Cachola Schmal
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.