All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis lively introduction to the Bauhaus tells the story of a radical concept of artistic expression that would transcend the boundaries among the arts. Written in an engaging style, the book sheds light on the unconventional lives of the people involved with the Bauhaus, examines the experimental teachings of the movement, and profiles its major figures. It gives an overview of the developments and ideas of the Bauhaus and offers new perspectives on the art and personalities of this important era. Including approximately 100 illustrations, this book presents the historical context that fostered the movement and introduces readers to the major Bauhaus artworks and artists.
- Author BiographyBoris Friedewald has written extensively on Bauhaus stage design and has lectured on performance and Bauhaus history.
- Author(s)Boris Friedewald
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.52Trending at AU $64.59
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.40
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.