All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionProbabilistic networks, also kwn as Bayesian networks and influence diagrams, have become one of the most promising techlogies in the area of applied artificial intelligence. This book provides a comprehensive guide for practitioners who wish to understand, construct, and analyze intelligent systems for decision support based on probabilistic networks. Intended primarily for practitioners, this book does t require sophisticated mathematical skills. The theory and methods presented are illustrated through more than 140 examples, and exercises are included for the reader to check his/her level of understanding.
- Author(s)Anders L. Madsen,Uffe B. Kjaerulff
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleInformation Science and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.