All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover an exciting world of creative decorating that will make you feel comfortably at home in every room. Stylist Selina Lake and interiors writer Joanna Simmons show you real homes furnished with intriguing pieces from different eras and cultures, which mix and match colours, patterns and designs. The look is so achievable because anything goes! Simply take the things you love and create a home that is truly yours. You'll discover an inspiring mix of vintage and retro influences, flea-market finds, and pieces inspired by a French brocante or Moroccan bazaar, which you can use to customize basic high-street buys. The book begins by showing you how to combine the Elements of the style to put the look together: Furniture & Storage, Textiles, Colour & Pattern, Lighting, Wall Art & Collectibles and Display are all considered. In the second half of the book, Rooms, find out how the style works brilliantly in Cooking & Eating Spaces, Living Spaces, Bathing Spaces, Sleeping Spaces and Outdoor Living.
- Author BiographySelina Lake is a freelance interiors stylist. Her work regularly appears in home and lifestyle magazines including Marie Claire and Real Homes. Selina's other books Homespun Style and Romantic Style are both published by Ryland Peters & Small.
- Author(s)Joanna Simmons,Selina Lake
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight437 g
- Width245 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.