Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by the continuous feedback of a student-tested, faculty-approved process, BCOM 7 delivers a visually appealing, succinct print component, tear-out review cards for students and instructors and a consistent online offering with Enhanced CourseMate that includes an eBook in addition to a set of interactive digital tools all at a value-based price and proven to increase retention and outcomes. BCOM 7 offers expanded coverage on techlogy and social media, online grammar tools, extra model documents both online and in the text, abundant real world examples, and quizzes and games to make reviewing interactive and fun.
- Author BiographyDr. Lehman is a professor emerita in the Management and Information Systems Department at Mississippi State University, an AACSB-accredited school. She has more than 25 years of experience teaching business communication. Dr. Lehman earned a bachelor's and master's degrees in business education from the University of Southern Mississippi, and her doctorate from the University of Arkansas. Dr. Lehman has taught organizational communication, a core requirement for all business majors, and an MBA-level multimedia presentations course. She is a frequent presenter at the national and regional meetings of the Association for Business Communication, for which she and Dr. DuFrene sponsor the Meada Gibbs Outstanding Teacher Award. Her consulting and training activities for industry have focused on multimedia development, business presentations, and written communication. Dr. DuFrene is an associate dean of the Rusche College of Business at Stephen F. Austin State University, an AACSB-accredited school. She has more than 25 years of experience teaching business communication, including 20 years at Stephen F. Austin. Dr. DuFrene earned her bachelor's and master's degrees in business education from Nicholls State University, and her doctorate from the University of Houston. She serves on the international board of directors for the Association for Business Communication and has been a business communication consultant to various organizations from the business, industry, and education sectors. She and Dr. Lehman sponsor the Meada Gibbs Outstanding Teacher Award for the Association for Business Communication (ABC).
- Author(s)Carol M. Lehman,Debbie D. DuFrene
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight839 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.