All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the most colorful and amazing creatures in the world make the continent of South America their home. The jaguar (the biggest cat on the continent), the anaconda (the biggest snake in the world), the sloth (often covered with green algae) and the toucan (a bird with an ermous beak and bright feathers) are just some of these. Find out about South America's jungles, Spanish past and lost cities. They're all in this book! User-friendly maps let you kw exactly where everything is. You'll find each colorful flag displayed for each country. And look out for the page of removable stickers in the center and the interesting activity, useful glossary and index and the end of the book.
- PublisherRandom House Australia
- Date of Publication03/11/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMilsons Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRandom House Australia Children's Books
- Weight104 g
- Width136 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.