Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDo you have your own business or are you preparing to launch a new venture? Be Awesome at Online Business is a digital book that shows you how to create and foster an audience, then drive sales for your products or services. There are get-rich-quick schemes or shady conversion tactics involved-just proven advice about what it takes to build a sustainable and honest business. Paul Jarvis has spent the last 15 years working with companies like Microsoft, Yahoo and MTV, plus entrepreneurs with massive digital empires, including Danielle LaPorte, Alexandra Franzen, Linda Sivertsen and Kris Carr (and a whole bunch of amazing folks in between). He has learned what works online (and what doesn't)-and is w sharing these -bullshit lessons to help you succeed.
- Author BiographyPaul Jarvis is a web designer, author and gentleman of adventure. He's founded several start-ups, toured the US and Canada in the band Mojave, self-published two books, and has worked as a web designer for almost two decades. Paul's writing appears in Fast Company, 99u, The Next Web, GOOD, Elephant Journal, Design Taxi, Medium.com and many other publications. With an international reputation as the designer whose vision and web design strategy builds multi-million dollar businesses, he's worked with Fortune 500 companies, best-selling authors and the world's biggest entrepreneurs. Paul's clients include Yahoo, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, The Highline in New York City, Danielle LaPorte, Marie Forleo and Kris Carr. You can find him on Twitter at @pjrvs. He currently lives in the woods on Vancouver Island with his wife Lisa and their two rats, Onha' and Awe: ri.
- Author(s)Senior Analyst Programmer Center for Computer Services Paul Jarvis
- PublisherPaul Jarvis
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaul Jarvis
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.