All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo many people have decided the safest way to get through life is to be small. They've decided it's too dangerous to think big, to speak out, to take risks. But, particularly today, organizations need people to step up. to bring more of themselves to the workplace, to contribute more and have a bigger impact on the success of the organization. This inspiring, charmingly illustrated book challenges each of us to show up more fully as individuals and in our interactions with others, and to find ways to Be BIG together. In straightforward, incisive language Miller and Katz help us understand all of the many, sometimes subtle ways we make ourselves small. They show how we make others small as well, and how these same attitudes can keep us from working together effectively. And they encourage us to urish new attitudes that will make us, our co-workers, and our organizations bigger.
- Author BiographyJudith H. Katz is the Executive Vice President of The Kaleel Jamison Consulting Group, Inc. A dynamic speaker and internationally known author, she has published numerous articles related to change managment, the development of high performing inclusive organisations, and issues of oppression and diversity. Judith has also published over 50 articles on issues related to change management, the development of high performing inclusive organisations, and oppression and diversity. A pioneer and leading authority on creating cultures of inclusion that are high performing and enable each person to do their best work, Fred Miller was noted in The Age of Heretics (Currency Doubleday, 1996) as one of the forerunners of corporate change. In his 30 plus years of experience he has worked with numerous CEOs and senior- level executives. Fred has also been involved with many Founders as they transition from a foundercentric culture to one of a professional management staff. He was involved with this transition at Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc., where he was on the board of directors for eight years.
- Author(s)Frederick A. Miller,Judith H. Katz
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width53 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeevan Sivasubramaniam
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.