All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe wind has blown away the hat of Richard Scarry s beloved, bumbling Mr. Frumble and w he s in hot pursuit. With chaos and humor at every turn, this Step into Reading Step 2 book will have readers laughing and shouting, BE CAREFUL, MR. FRUMBLE! Unavailable for nearly ten years, this super-simple, super-silly story is back in a new early-reader format, to provide amusement while supporting children s burgeoning reading skills. Step 2 Readers use basic vocabulary and short sentences to tell simple stories. For children who recognize familiar words and can sound out new words with help.
- Author BiographyGenerations of children around the world have spent hours poring over books by RICHARD SCARRY, filled with all the colorful details of their daily lives. No other illustrator has shown such a lively interest in the words and concepts of early childhood. He began his career at Golden Books in the 1940s, and he remains one of the world s best-loved children s authors EVER! He was posthumously awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Society of Illustrators in 2012.
- Author(s)Richard Scarry
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStep into Reading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.