Be Charming - Modern Manners: Teach Yourself by Edward Cyster, Francesca Young (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs this the right book for me? Win friends and charm your enemies Today's society is fraught with peril for the unsuspecting - should you use your mobile on the train? Is it okay to strip off in the gym changing rooms? Kiss or shake? Since the wrong move can lose friends and destroy a professional image, here is a clear path through every social and professional minefield, which will t only keep you out of trouble but show you how to charm and dazzle your way through even the trickiest dinner party. Be Charming - Modern Manners includes: Chapter 1: Introductions Chapter 2: The art of making conversation Chapter 3: Mobile phone etiquette Chapter 4: Work etiquette Chapter 5: House sharing Chapter 6: Being a good host and guest Chapter 7: Personal appearance Chapter 8: Netiquette Chapter 9: Travelling Chapter 10: Dining etiquette Chapter 11: Public speaking Chapter 12: City survival Chapter 13: Relationship etiquette Chapter 14: Surviving special occasions Chapter 15: Disabilities Chapter 16: The heterosexual's guide to homosexuality Chapter 17: Sporting etiquette Chapter 18: Miscellaneous etiquette Learn effortlessly with a new easy-to-read page design and interactive features: Not got much time? One, five and ten-minute introductions to key principles to get you started. Author insights Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience. Test yourself Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress. Extend your kwledge Extra online articles to give you a richer understanding of the subject. Five things to remember Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts. Try this Invative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyEdward Cyster runs Elite Etiquette, offering a variety of finishing and development courses to all levels of interest. Francesca Young is a former correspondent for The Economist who works for the FT Group.
- Author(s)Edward Cyster,Francesca Young
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Series TitleTeach Yourself - General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteb-and-w line drawings
- Weight262 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.