All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 50 illustrated recipes encourage kids to delight in preparing and eating fresh, healthful foods. Simple dishes and snacks include Fruit Pizza, Cheesy Spaghetti Squash, Frozen Grape Pops, and Turkey Joes. Fun-to-color pictures feature a feast of interesting facts, from where carrots originated (Afghanistan) to the first cultivated fruit (grapes).
- Author(s)Roz Fulcher
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDover Children's Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.