All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScientifically tested and proven, Robert Holden's training to improve wellbeing and mental health is finally available in this audio collection of 50 principles and exercises to radically change a negative thought pattern to a positive mindset. Encapsulating Dr Holden's world famous techniques, this audio CD shows you how to stop chasing happiness and start enjoying your life as it happens, create a happiness contract to undo mental and emotional blocks to happiness and success, learn to forgive old mistakes, accept the past cant be changed and focus on being happy w, and use the power of happiness to bless your life and benefit others.
- Author BiographyRobert Holden, PhD, is the Director of The Happiness Project and Success Intelligence. He's the author of ten best-selling books, including Success Intelligence and Shift Happens!, and was featured on the BBC documentary How to Be Happy.
- Author(s)Robert Holden
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight201 g
- Width155 mm
- Height142 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.17
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.57
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.19
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.94
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.