All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't you want to change your life? Everyone does, and our Wisdom Waters Health and Happiness series offers a perfect opportunity to make real, positive change happen. Each numbered volume features a transformative chat with Howard Murad, MD, founder of the worldwide Inclusive Health(R) movement. Dr. Murad's inspirational stories, insights, and sound medical advice aim to help people heal themselves and unlock their personal potential for happiness. The expansive full page art created by the author and found throughout the text assists by opening hearts and minds to new possibilities. More attractive than even the most colorful greeting cards, these amazing little books make inexpensive and truly meaningful gifts for friends and family in need of a lift. We've all been told that we should strive for perfection, but why? Nobody is perfect, so why make perfection your goal? All that's likely to accomplish is to make you miserable and unhealthy. What's worse, it can even shorten your life. In Book Four of Dr. Howard Murad's Health and Happiness series, the author describes the dangers of perfectionism and explains how to avoid them. This great little book offers solace for those of us who think we must answer every one of our emails before breakfast, wear just the right clothes to the office, and get to every single meeting right on the dot. The doctor's prescription: don't be so hard on yourself!
- Author BiographyDr. Howard Murad, MD is a renowned physician and expert on slowing the aging process. Dr. Murad's objective is to help people live healthier, happier, and more successful lives by reawakening the vigor and creativity of their youth. His methods focus on the overall well-being of people rather than the spot treatment of individual conditions or diseases. Dr. Murad has appeared on PBS and authored more than a dozen books including Conquering Cultural Stress and The Water Secret. He lives and practices medicine in Los Angeles, CA.
- Author(s)Howard Murad
- PublisherWisdom Waters Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Waters Press
- Content Note16 colour illustrations, 1 colour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.