All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a children's picture book with photographs that tell a story of things the author likes to do. The children's book can be used as a teaching tool to help children think and write about the things they like to do. The photographs are of images of Ireland and will inspire students, as well as learn about famous places in Ireland.
- Author(s)Professor Susan E Israel
- PublisherCrq Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrq Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.