All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States Army is one of the most complex, best run organizations in the world, and central to the Army's success are strong leadership and exceptional leadership development. Army leaders must be able to act decisively and effectively in challenging situations. But the Army, despite its organizational structure, does t train leaders in a hierarchical manner. Dispersed leadership is the key to the success of the Army leadership model. Now, for the first time, you can have access to the Army's successful leadership philosophy and the principles that are outlined in Be Kw Do the official Army Leadership Manual. Be Kw Do makes this critical information available to civilian leaders in all sectors - business, government, and nprofit - and gives them the guidelines they need to create an organization where leadership thrives.
- Author BiographyFrances Hesselbein is chairperson of governors of the Leader to Leader Institute and editor-in-chief of its journal Leader to Leader. Hesselbein served as CEO of the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. from 1976 to 1990. She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the United States' highest civilian honor. General Erik Shinseki (Ret.) is the former Chief of Staff of the United States Army. He is widely hailed as the person who led the transformation of the United States Army from a heavy and immobile organization to an effective combat force. Richard E. Cavanagh is president and CEO of the Conference Board. He joined the Conference Board after serving as executive dean of the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. Formerly he worked with McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleJ-B Leader to Leader Institute/PF Drucker Foundation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight361 g
- Width162 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Introduction byFrances Hesselbein,Eric K. Shinseki
- Foreword byRichard Cavanagh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.