All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Trey DeLuca, the idea of settling down was entirely unsettling. As VP of sales for his family's wine company, he's never in any one city-or with any one woman-for long, which is how he likes it. But when family obligations keep him temporarily grounded in his hometown, he finds the perfect distraction. She's sweet, gorgeous, and sexy as hell...only her life screams commitment. Between raising her son and struggling to keep her dance school afloat, Sara Reed has her hands full. Dance students she needs-a steamy tangled-sheets cha-cha with a self-admitted commitment-phobe? Not going to happen. But sparks fly as the town prepares for a big Valentine's Day gala, and Trey strikes a deal with Sara...he'll manny-up and watch her son in exchange for ballroom lessons. With love quickstepping ever closer, Sara needs to teach this playboy some new steps or risk losing him-and her heart-forever.
- Author BiographyMarina Adair is a national bestselling author of romance novels. Along with the St. Helena Vineyard series, she is the author of Tucker's Crossing, part of the Sweet Plains series. She lives with her husband and daughter in Northern California.
- Author(s)Marina Adair
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleA St. Helena Vineyard Novel
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.