Be Ready When the Sh*t Goes Down: A Survival Guide to the Apocalypse by Forrest Griffin, Erich Krauss (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.42+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn Got Fight? , Forrest Griffin and Erich Krauss unleashed their unique brand of humor teaching people how to get tough and become a man. Now in the sequel to their bestselling book, Griffin and Krauss teach people the ultimate form of manliness: surviving the coming apocalypse (it's gotta come soon, so you might as well be ready). For years, Forrest Griffin has been waiting anxiously to find himself in a post-apocalyptic future. Why's he so excited about the near-extinction of mankind? Think about it: with grooming an personal hygiene longer a prerequisite to social acceptance, you can let your mutton chops grow and live out your secret fantasy of becoming Wolverine. You could kill squirrels with your bare hands, practice throwing knives all day, and never have to say 'excuse me' after farting. With actual survival tips, illustrations, and photos of Forrest showing off his wilderness, this book is a survival guide for everyone who thinks that the end is near and wants to embrace it rather than running for the hills. From eating in the wild to fighting dirty in a world that looks like Mad Max, this book is for people who look forward to the end of the world because it will allow them to stop wearing pants once and for all.
- Author BiographyForrest Griffin is one of the top-ranked, light-heavyweight mixed martial artists in the world. He won the first season of The Ultimate Fighter in 2005 and has been one of the most beloved UFC fighters ever since. He's a political science graduate from the University of Georgia and a former police officer, who can grow an awfully full set of muttonchops. But calm down ladies, Forrest and his main squeeze, Jamie, live in Las Vegas. Erich Krauss is a professional Muay Thai fighter and the author of more than twenty-five books, including Anderson Silva's The Mixed Martial Arts Instruction Manual: Striking. He has written for the New York Times, and is the founder and publisher of Victory Belt Publishing. He lives in Las Vegas.
- Author(s)Erich Krauss,Forrest Griffin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Out-of-print date29/07/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.