All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWe've all heard the phrase: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. What about faith? Will your faith thrive in tough times? Do you desire a more resolute faith? The book of Daniel relates the familiar Sunday School stories of the lions' den, the fiery furnace, and some remarkable prophecies, but take some time to investigate these stories more closely. How did Daniel, Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego possess such a fearless faith? Perhaps one in the Bible possessed a more resolute faith in God than these individuals. Daniel and his peers never took the easy way out, but stood their ground, even in face of death. There's a lot to be learned from Daniel about unshakable faith. Study this extraordinary Old Testament book. Even more importantly, apply what you learn as respected Bible teacher Warren Wiersbe unfolds both the explicit and implicit teachings to lead you to a more resolute faith.
- Author BiographyDr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of three churches, including the Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he served as general director and Bible teacher for the Back to the Bible radio broadcast. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 150 books, including the popular Be series of expositional Bible studies, which has sold more than four million copies. In 2002, he was awarded the Jordon Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Warren Wiersbe
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.