All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrilliant, provocative, outrageous, and bizzare, the infamous artist and philosopher FU Babe presents to you a collection of 42 illustrated musings that break all of the rules. Babe puts his unmistakable stamp on subjects ranging all the way from Global Warming to Little League Dads to the Subway Sandwich guy, and with each turn of the page your soul will come one step closer to eternal salvation.
- Author BiographyA contributor to various national and international bathroom stalls, FU Babe lives in a secret cave near Limerick, North Dakota.
- Author(s)Fu Babe
- Date of Publication26/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.