All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOur world yearns for how-to guides and the secret to a fulfilled life. However, truth is man-made. The wisdom that God granted to King Solomon is the same wisdom that would benefit us today if only we would seek it. The book of Proverbs offers principles to develop godly character daily. From the dangers of speaking without listening to the satisfaction inherent in fearing the Lord, author Warren Wiersbe will unpack the Scriptures in ways that will help you apply these spiritual truths. Having pastored three churches, Wiersbe is a man who has dedicated his life to a deep understanding of the Word. Allow the insight he's gained over the years to penetrate your heart. Soon, wisdom will be your companion, and folly your sworn enemy.
- Author BiographyDr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of three churches, including the Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he served as general director and Bible teacher for the Back to the Bible radio broadcast. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 150 books, including the popular Be series of expositional Bible studies, which has sold more than four million copies. In 2002, he was awarded the Jordon Lifetime Achievement Award by the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Warren Wiersbe
- PublisherDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid C Cook Publishing Company
- Weight268 g
- Width142 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.