All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionBe old. Be young. Speak your language. Be proud of where you're from. Just BE WHO YOU ARE! Who better than Todd Parr to remind kids that their unique traits are what make them so special? With ds to everything from race to gender expression to ecomic background, Todd offers a 2016 twist on the themes that made his all-time best-selling book It's Okay to Be Different such a beloved classic. Todd's collection of work occupies a unique space in the children's book market, addressing topics in a way that feels wholly necessary, inclusive, and appropriate with a sensibility that's wacky, kid-friendly, and fun. The time is right for a book about acceptance in all forms, and we have doubt this will resonate with many fans new and old.
- Author BiographyTodd Parr has inspired and empowered children around the world with his bold images and positive messages. He is the bestselling author of more than forty books, including The Goodbye Book, The Family Book, The I Love You Book, and It's Okay to be Different. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)Todd Parr
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/12/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width261 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.