Be Your Own Best Life Coach: Take Charge and Live the Life You Always Wanted by Jackee Holder (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $56.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe your own best life coach is an inspirational guide to help readers take control of their lives and motivate themselves effectively so they can achieve their goals. Packed with advice to help readers realise their ambitions and shrug off the fears holding them back, covering everything self-starters need so they can identify their issues and resolve them by acting as their own life coaches. Practical and instantly implementable, the advice includes ideas for staying true to yourself, ways to prioritise what is truly important (and get rid of what isn't), tips on performing spot checks and assessing progress, expert ideas for coping with stress and looking after yourself, tools for breaking projects down into manageable chunks that add up to big results, ways to remain resilient and learn from failure, motivation techniques for staying focused, and advice for accepting and loving yourself so you can realise your true potential.This book is simply brilliant. It offers fantastic expert tips and advice to empower readers to achieve their plans, on their own terms. All ideas are tried and tested - discover effective and practical ideas for making positive life changes. It offers straight-talking about what works and what doesn't. With the 52 Brilliant Ideas format techniques can be built easily into a lifestyle, week by week. Chapters are completely independent of one ather so readers can easily dip in and out.
- Author BiographyJackee Holder Is the director of Life Work In Progress, a growing business delivering workshops, seminars and training courses to the corporate sector, creative industries, the general public, mind, body and spirit groups and well-being sectors. She has worked with hundreds of professionals as a life coach and inspired people across the globe with her work as a teacher and coach. She is the author of Soul Purpose: Self-affirming Rituals, Meditations and Creative Exercises to Revive your Spirit (978 0 749919 61 0).
- Author(s)Jackee Holder
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication20/10/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series Title52 Brilliant Ideas
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Out-of-print date05/03/2016
- Width171 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.45Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.