Be a Better Dad Today!: 10 Tools Every Father Needs by Gregory W Slayton (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBe a Better Dad Today! is a global bestseller for a reason: it's one of the best books on fatherhood you will ever read. Warmly endorsed by dozens of America's best-kwn and most respected fathers, the book lays out the Ten Tools of Fatherhood that will help every dad who uses them. The book is the product of Slayton's thirty-year study of fatherhood on five different continents, his research, and his own experience raising four children with his wife of twenty-six years. Slayton's easy-to-read, friendly style makes it a fun read, and the many great real-life stories bring it to life. Be a Better Dad Today! is an inspirational, encouraging, and down-to-earth guidebook for every father who wants to be a better dad--for his family's sake and his own. With humor, empathy, common sense, and engaging stories, Slayton reveals proven and powerful tools and techniques that will help every dad fulfill his God-given responsibilities. Whether parenting younger or older kids, boys or girls, blended families or as a single dad (or even as a father-to-be), readers will find wise insights and practical, doable action steps for becoming the best dad they can be. The book makes a great gift for Father's Day, Christmas, birthdays, or any day. And since the Slaytons are dedicating 100 percent of all royalties from the book to fatherhood and family charities serving the US Military and at-risk families, your purchase will a blessing to the fathers and families who serve our nation every day.
- Author BiographyThe Honorable Gregory Winston Slayton is an American professor, diplomat, author, businessman, and philanthropist. He is an adjunct professor of business administration at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College and continues to work as a venture capitalist. He is also Distinguished Visiting Professor of Leadership at UIBE Business School in Beijing. Slayton resides in Hanover, New Hampshire, with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Gregory W Slayton
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byCharles Colson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.