All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover how to Be a Great Problem Solver - Now! This 2-in-1 guide is designed to help you solve problems in an instant, whilst giving you the deeper kwledge to ensure long-lasting results. With the unique 2-in-1 approach, you can learn your way. Use the 7 Speed Read tips immediately, then take your time exploring the Big Picture chapters. * Analyse business problems and opportunities objectively and effectively to generate a range of possible solutions * Avoid falling into the trap of selecting the first solution that seems feasible * Understand how to work collaboratively with co-workers and stakeholders * Use a one-page 'Problem Canvas' to scope out and explore a problem As an ambitious manager, you need the right information at the right time to help you advance in your career. 'The 2-in-1 Manager' will ensure you improve and succeed in business, right w and in the future.
- Author BiographyAdrian Reed is an enthusiastic Business Analyst and Consultant who loves working with others to solve tricky problems. He is Principal Consultant at Blackmetric Business Solutions, a niche business analysis training and consulting firm based in the UK. He speaks internationally on topics related to business analysis and problem solving, and enthusiastically believes in the benefits of good problem definition and business analysis.
- Author(s)Adrian Harbottle Reed
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication18/05/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.