All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe circus is going to Hollywood! This series is part of Scholastic's early chapter book line called Branches, which is aimed at newly independent readers. With easy-to-read text, high-interest content, fast-paced plots, and illustrations on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and stamina. Branches books help readers grow! The Stardust Girls -- Marlo, Bella, Carly, and Allie -- are all abuzz! A film crew from Hollywood is doing a piece on the circus. Allie loves being in the circus, but she'd love to be a Hollywood star, too! She tries to impress the film crew by becoming the star of the show. But in the circus, everyone works together as a team. And Marlo, Bella, and Carly don't like how Allie is hogging the spotlight. Will Allie get her big Hollywood break?
- Author BiographyHeather Alexander is the author of more than forty books for kids. The early chapter book series, THE AMAZING STARDUST FRIENDS, is her first original fiction series. She also spent many years as a children's book editor and worked on famous series including GOOSEBUMPS. She lives in New Jersey with her husband, two daughters, and a small white dog. Diane Le Feyer has illustrated several French children's books. She has also worked as a character designer and storyboard artist in the TV, movie, and video game industries. Diane currently shares her time between France and Ireland.
- Author(s)Heather Alexander
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAmazing Stardust Friends
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width137 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.