All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the small step strategy to achieve giant results in your life. By embracing the be the best you can be strategy, you will build unstoppable momentum leading you to your life's great accomplishments. Be the best you can be will show you how to: Focus on what you can do, t on what you can't do. Always look for the opportunity to be successful. Stay focused on continual improvement, to indeed be the best you can be. Plus, by purchasing this book, you will be helping to make Australia a safer place for our children. With every books sold, part of the proceeds will be donated to ACCYO (The Australian Council for Children & Youth Organisations). Who is this book for? Everyone and anyone. I don't care if you're a butcher or a nuclear physicist, a test cricketer or a wannabe musician, a school kid or a grandmother. We all have dreams and we all have goals. The aim of the book is to help you, in a meaningful, measurable way, to achieve those ambitions.
- Author(s)Peter R. Thurin
- PublisherPatty Brown
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationClifton Hills, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPatty Brown
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.