All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to outsmart your classmates with the tips in this exciting, top secret book! The secret tips included in this simple, easy-to-read text will have you writing opinion, fact, narrative, and directions in time!
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead Me!: Top Tips
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Out-of-print date16/02/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.