All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 9 step journey that takes you FROM your wounds of your past, THROUGH dismantling the cause of your current negative core beliefs, TO paradigm shifting into your future health. Whether you experience mild, moderate or severe systems of mental dis-ease, this book will help you think like a shrink, reconnect and Be The Cause of better outcomes for your life!
- Author BiographyDr. Judy Rosenberg is founder of the Psychological Healing Center and creator of the Be The Cause(r) Mind Map System for Healing Human Disconnect. By helping people identify and dismantle the cause of mental dis-ease at its inception, Dr. Judy helps people shift their paradigm of psycho-perception and heal. Dr. Judy has been in private practice since 1993 and is currently seeing clients out of her offices in Sherman Oaks and Beverly Hills, California and continues to help people with various psychological issues. She also trains other professionals in her Mind Map System. She is the author of Dr. Judy's Habit Breakers Stop Smoking Plan and Lucid Darkness. Dr. Judy and her host Walt Lusk have a weekly radio show titled Dr. Judy WTF (What The Freud)!
- Author(s)Dr Judy Rosenberg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.