Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where information, capital, talent, and other resources are freely portable, the only x-factor for sustainable business success is leadership. There are many misconceptions regarding leadership. Contrary to what many think, it is t at all based on one's position of power. It deals more about how and what one creates while getting others to go beyond themselves and excel at things they never thought possible. Leadership comes after much self-discovery and cant be taught. It is t something one is born with but is something that must be aspired for. Be the Change goes deep into what a leader is and what you and your organisation need to look into to foster genuine leadership. It takes a look at the individual, the team, and then the organisation for a progressive treatment on the various theatres where leadership can and does make a difference. Leadership often deals with very hard questions and these are t issues that should cause fear. The book thus deals with the various aspects and issues of corporate governance, an integral part of the leadership journey. These essays draw from the actual experiences of Iclif's faculty as well as the input and challenges faced by those who have already benefitted from Iclif's leadership programmes. Some of the most pressing leadership-related issues affecting t only productivity but also performance are dealt with in these pages. A compilation of short essays written in a free-flowing and conversational style, Be the Change will inspire you to drive your organisation to new achievements and milestones you never thought possible.
- Author BiographyThe Iclif Leadership and Governance Centre is an international, Asia-focused centre committed to delivering practical and relevant solutions-based leadership and corporate governance programmes. The success of these programmes is based on the application of locally relevant experience as well as research undertaken by its world-class faculty members. Iclif's faculty brings together extensive experience and knowledge from the best global academic and commercial institutions around the world and applies this to distinctly Asian needs and situations. These programmes and services inspire leaders and equip boards to immediately and visibly improve their organisation's performance brought about by greater cohesion and unity. Simple yet effective approach ICLIF ensures that leadership transformation is genuine, lasting, and borne out of an organisation's own realities and, thus, addresses a group's distinct set of issues and challenges. Looking inwards to find leadership energy is infinitely more valuable than replicating the actions of others or trying to adjust the behaviour of individuals to fit the squares of a predetermined matrix.
- Author(s)Iclif,Rajeev Peshawaria
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education (Asia)
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Education (Asia)
- Weight520 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.