Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Murray made a tough decision when she listened to her heart, left her prestigious job as Chairman of Family Practice at a major medical school, and created what was then a pioneering integrative health care practice called the Sastun (Mayan for healing amulet ) Center of Integrative Health Care. She achieved phemenal success in the past 10 years, and has documented the experience with BE THE CHANGE: Transforming Health Care From the Inside Out. In it, Dr. Murray urges us all to stop being victims of insurance companies' denials of benefits, rejection of our applications due to pre-existing conditions, and escalating health insurance premiums. Stories of her patients' battles (and her family's own) to get the health care they need resonate with all of us - and remind us that we are all responsible for fixing this broken American system.
- Author BiographyJane Murray, MD is a family physician who started an integrative health center in 1998. She has had many experiences in health care, including academic administration, organizational leadership, teaching students, residents and physicians, and practicing clinical medicine. She is a trailblazer and leader in health care.
- Author(s)Jane L Murray
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.